As the owner of more than 200 nos. diesel forklifts, battery forklifts, and other plant material handling equipment, we have the experience, expertise and know-how to carry out proficient and vital servicing as well as preventive maintenance while minimizing and dealing with equipment breakdowns.
Our fleet of material handling equipment operates across industries including textile, metals, fibres, rubber, polymers, polyester, tyres, FMCG, and in different regions which gives us the acumen to judge and determine operations specific maintenance requirements of machines.
We have more than 400 trained, qualified and experienced technicians, mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel, battery attendants, mechanics, and helpers who are specialists in maintenance of diesel forklifts, battery forklifts, hydra cranes and other mobile material handling equipment. Additionally, with more than 30 years of experience in the maintenance field, we have long-term associations and connections with spare parts vendors as well as in-depth knowledge of price, quality, procurement process and shelf life of materials. Routine forklift maintenance as well as forklift repair service in case of breakdown has been one of the strong suits of our operations since inception.
This puts us in a strong position to carry out the maintenance of your material handling equipment, while optimizing resources, reducing repair time, driving down costs and increasing output.
Our AMC Services for your factory equipment
- We deploy personnel with the appropriate skill-set and experience to carry out regular and expert upkeep and maintenance of material handling equipment,
- We equip our maintenance experts with the right tools and instruments to track machine maintenance cost
- We minimize downtime by providing prompt forklift repair service in case of any breakdown or unscheduled stoppage
- We take charge of spares and consumables needed to be procured thereby reducing the cost of purchase of spares for you and saving you inventory management efforts
- Ensure high quality in forklift maintenance and up-keep standards to maximise the operations and running time of the fleet
- Provide regular reports regarding FL health, work carried out and breakdowns caused if any.